RACGP Practice Experience Program (PEP)
A pathway to RACGP fellowship for non-VR doctors
PEP is a self-directed education program to support non-vocationally registered doctors progressing towards RACGP fellowship. GPTQ will be coordinating the RACGP’s Practice Experience Program (PEP) in our SE QLD footprint, commencing 22 January 2019.
Applications for the 2019 pilot intake have closed.
Important information about the PEP program including eligibility can be found on the RACGP website.
Other useful links:
- RACGP PEP Portal and Login
- Download the RACGP PEP Participant Guide
- FAQs on PEP
- PEP Policies
- GPTQ PEP Participant Guide
- PEP Supervisor and Practice Guide
- Non-Vocationally Registered Fellowship Support Program – Factsheet
- Using Random Case Analysis to explore the RACGP curriculum
- Clinical examination and procedural skills logbook
Note: The PEP portal can be accessed from the dropdown menu under “My Account” after logging in. The PEP portal user guide can also be accessed by clicking the “Help” button.
For further enquiries, please contact email@example.com.