- This event has passed.
Assessment and management of upper limb pain
February 23 @ 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
A learning module for doctors wanting to boost their skills and confidence with patients suffering from painful upper limb disorders.
Learn how to:
- Sharpen your diagnostic skills with more focused history taking
- Refine your physical examination skills and make sense of your findings
- Target and interpret upper limb investigations.
- Make a specific diagnosis leading to effective treatment.
Conditions include rotator cuff disorders, osteoarthritis, capsulitis, epicondylalgia, nerve entrapments and tenosynovitis
- Do joint and bursa injections in your office
- Prescribe appropriate exercises and medications
View flyer for details.